Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Menno Anker


INSIDE UTRECHT WITH MENNO (1961)
After living for 28 years in Utrecht I know nearly every little street and every corner in this city. And even better: I know a lot of people who make Utrecht a vivid and interesting place to be. I can introduce you to them.

MY CULTURAL PASSION
Conceptual (graphic) design, web-design, identities, architecture, music. But also: cycling/sports.

THEMES
You can visit me and my colleagues in my own studio located on one of Utrecht most beautiful spots. Want to have a good lunch? Just a short walk away! Or follow me ‘the dutch way’: on a bike, my favourite way of exploring Utrecht and surrounding places!

LODGING
I can help you to find appropriate lodging addresses in Utrecht. Looking for a small hotel? Or a B&B? I can suggest good places to stay in the city.

CONTACT AND WEBSITES