Thursday, September 17, 2009

Radboud van der Linden


INSIDE UTRECHT WITH RADBOUD (1975)
Hey! Let me introduce you to my town Utrecht – and myself. My name is Radboud, living together with my girlfriend and daughter, in the south of Utrecht. My cultural passion in one word: music! I play the piano, solo and in bands, putting together a new group as we speak. I can show you around the inside music scene in Utrecht.

MY CULTURAL PASSION
My passions in a few words:
- Piano/Rhodes/Hammond (70’s rock/pop)
- Creative urban (re)development, especially inner city development
- Station Area, link naar CU 2030
- Industrial heritage use (Rotsoord)

WORK THEMES
My day job is being a manager of Communications and PR for a housing association in Amsterdam West, responsible for the urban renewal of the western suburbs (link naar: Far West).

LODGING
I can offer you:
- Help with putting together your own tailor made itinerary for your visit, by introducing you to other creatives, and making appointments at different locations.
- Help with finding a bed, being either a stay at someone’s house or at conventional lodgings.
- An afternoon’s tour of old and new Utrecht
- If you’re interested: making some music together
- An informal dinner at my house, for some nice food, conversation and the occasional diaper change…

WEBSITES AND ADRESSES
The New Utrecht association – club that aims to spark urban development, in unconventional ways (Nieuw Utrecht)

CONTACT
Radboud van der Linden
Linked In