Thursday, September 17, 2009

Marijke Orthel


INSIDE UTRECHT WITH MARIJKE (1965)
I love doing urban expeditions: discovering new developments, new districts, new restaurants, new exhibitions, new stores, et cetera. In any city, but also in Utrecht, even after having lived in Utrecht for over twenty years now. I have an extensive network of contacts in the creative industry, so I can introduce you to various interesting local creatives.

MY CULTURAL PASSION
Cities, city life, urban innovation, new cultural trends, museums, design, art, architecture, literature

WORK THEMES
New urbanity, slow fashion, community art, creative city, cultural internationalization, self-management of public space, communication

LODGING
I can suggest all kinds of lodging addresses in Utrecht. You are welcome to have dinner at my place – I live in the historic city center with my husband and two little kids; or we can go out for lunch or dinner in a fancy restaurant.

WEBSITES AND ADRESSES
Nieuw Utrecht
Urban Pilots

CONTACT
Marijke Orthel
Linked In
Facebook