Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bregje Deben


INSIDE UTRECHT WITH BREGJE (1974)
Utrecht is a city of great historical beauty with lots of young creative, innovative and colorful minds. Because of the high percentage of students in the city it is also 'a city that never sleeps'. It's never boring over here. I would like to show you some special historical places in Utrecht, which are connected to contemporary art or theater. You will see that Utrecht is an old city but with a very young and innovative appearance without losing it's historical beauty.

MY CULTURAL PASSION
My best time of the year is the summer...not only because of the weather but because of the variety of art festivals that you can visit all over the country. I have a great passion for Land Art and (historical) site specific theatre. I believe that by means of contemporary art you can make people aware of the true beauty and meaning of their own cultural heritage.

WORK THEMES
I have my own company called "Tussen Kop & Munt" (Between Head & Coin). I am a project manager for cultural projects.

LODGING
I live with my husband and our dog 10 minutes walk from the city centre. We can can offert you a bed for a max of two nights. No smoking in the house.

CONTACT
Bregje Deben
info@tussenkopenmunt.nl